International Flights to USA; Test Kits

We are scheduled on Wonder of the Seas out of Rome in May.  (This is why I'm posting  here and I didn't see this question anywhere; if I missed it, my apologies.) 

For those who may have traveled overseas, can the Optum proctored tests that one purchases be packed in checked luggage for use from your hotel prior to needing them or is there an issue with the temperatures that you need to pack them in your carry-on bags for plane travel?  Trying to determine how many of these kits we need to buy or if we need to find local testing centers in cities where we will be embarking for cruise & prior to flight to USA.  Thank you in advance for your advice on this.  

31 minutes ago, cruz_happy said:

For those who may have traveled overseas, can the Optum proctored tests that one purchases be packed in checked luggage for use from your hotel prior to needing them or is there an issue with the temperatures that you need to pack them in your carry-on bags for plane travel? 

The eMed site has a FAQ which answers all of that.

40 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The eMed site has a FAQ which answers all of that.

Thank you for your response.  I think I was looking for those that have actually done this and if they had any issues with packing these in their checked luggage and then trying to use it where the "test line" (indicating test is good to use) does not appear.  Just looking for practical uses if all worked as planned after storing in checked luggage (where might get freezing in air, although can let it sit for some time to adjust to ambient temperature).   Didn't want to buy several if experience has been bad when in stored luggage and moved around for a couple of weeks.