Funship Freddy

kelkel2

Is he still for sale in the gift shops? Is there a way to get one? My children are going on their first cruise in January, I’m working on putting a backpack together for them with cruise related stuff and activities ans I wanted to add one to each of their bags. 
I know eBay has them, but the idea of buying plus questionably used bothers me. Is there anywhere else I can get him? 

7 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

Is he still for sale in the gift shops? Is there a way to get one? My children are going on their first cruise in January, I’m working on putting a backpack together for them with cruise related stuff and activities ans I wanted to add one to each of their bags. 
I know eBay has them, but the idea of buying plus questionably used bothers me. Is there anywhere else I can get him? 

Saw Freddie on the Miracle last month, he's a bit smaller than the original. He has not showed up on the Carnival web site yet. Only place is on line right now.

34 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

You might want to check out shopcarnival.com:

https://shop.carnival.com/

They have some neat stuff on there. 

I bought one years ago before they started to push the Dr. Suess stuff. His shirt is covered with all our ship pins since if I put them on a lanyard or hat I would surely lose them.  Freddie comes on every cruise with us 🙂