Princess EZAir

Mikel1733

We've booked EZAir for an upcoming May 21 cruise flying to LHR on May 18th.  I wanted to make seat assignments but when I go to the airlines page I am unable to bring up our booking.  Princess says I must call the airline.   The booking involves American Airlines domestically and British Air on the segment from Dallas to LHR.  Any recommendations on how to make the seat assignments on the BA segments?  I've tried confirmation #'s and Air Booking #'s and neither bring up my booking.

thanks for any help  

I am flying from Canada to LHR also on May 18th and also used Princess EZAir for my flights. I too do not have any access to the flight info on either Westjet (local flight in Canada) or British Airways.   WestJet advised that Princess has not completed the VCR (airline lingo) and that is why I cannot see any of the info. Princess told me that I needed to call the Airline obviously which I have done.  Back on hold with Princess for the third time to try and resolve this.  

You bought consolidator tickets. The cruise lines don’t even actually pay the airline for the tickets 45 to 60 days out.

BA doesn’t even allow people who buy tickets from them to select seats prior to check in unless you pay. Your terms and conditions may not even allow that.

Cruise Airline tickets are not the same as you buy directly from the airline. There are minor differences in the terms and conditions that you may or may not run into.