Diamond Club - I am @ Diamond level but have never been on a Royal cruise

Hello-

Due to my status with Celebrity I am at the Diamond level when I cruise on Royal even though I have never sailed on a cruise with RCCL. Am looking at a short cruise on the Adventure from NJ and I see the Diamond Club. What do they have there? 
Also are the four drink coupons daily? 

Thanks!

So, yes, you will get four drinks up to some dollar amount around $14 per day.  The Diamond Lounge, originally you could have unlimited drinks during the evening 3 to 3-1/2 hour cocktail time, but now all of your drinks 24 hours a day apply to the that 4 drink a day free time.  I will be on the Adventure again for the second time 20 years after the first time later this month.  I assume the DL is still off the Crown Viking Lounge, in the morning they typically have continental breakfast things and the cappucino machine in the lounge.  In the evening appetizers.  

enjoy it is a nice perk.

10 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, yes, you will get four drinks up to some dollar amount around $14 per day.  The Diamond Lounge, originally you could have unlimited drinks during the evening 3 to 3-1/2 hour cocktail time, but now all of your drinks 24 hours a day apply to the that 4 drink a day free time.  I will be on the Adventure again for the second time 20 years after the first time later this month.  I assume the DL is still off the Crown Viking Lounge, in the morning they typically have continental breakfast things and the cappucino machine in the lounge.  In the evening appetizers.  

enjoy it is a nice perk.

The voucher is good for any drink that does not cost more than $13.  🙂 

You can use the vouchers anywhere on the Adventure, and at both of Royal's private destinations, CocoCay and Labadee.

When you go to your cabin, @cwtravel, there will be a sheet of paper detailing all of your onboard perks.

• Like 1

Thanks!

I am looking forward to sailing on Royal. I have taken over 40 cruises with Princess and Celebrity having the most sailings. Not sure why no Royal sailings.

Another question - how much $$ usually for Chops Grill & Giovanni’s Table?

thanks!

1 minute ago, cwtravel said:

Thanks!

I am looking forward to sailing on Royal. I have taken over 40 cruises with Princess and Celebrity having the most sailings. Not sure why no Royal sailings.

Another question - how much $$ usually for Chops Grill & Giovanni’s Table?

thanks!

Once you are booked, you will be able to see specific prices in your Cruise Planner.  I have an Adventure cruise booked for the fall, and the prices in my Cruise Planner are $42.99 for Chops and $33.99 for Giovanni's Table.

But prices can vary from ship to ship and from sailing to sailing.  I know that it sounds crazy, but that's RC for you.