Airport transfer

bjay3

I thought it was on the web site but couldn't find it either. Then tried calling NCL but there was a 45 minute wait for someone and couldn't sit on hold that long. So really hoping hoping someone on here had the answer

My confirmation from port to Miami airport is $20 for the transfer so don't know about South Hampton..

I'm trying to find some decent car service from the airport to the hotel.  Any recommendations?  I booked one that was taxi2airport but their phone number is in the Netherlands!!

Edited by vegasgal47

@bjay3

It will depend on the airport.   Gatwick is very easy; taxi to Southampton Railway Station and then train to Gatwick.   Heathrow is much further and there are much cheaper ways than using NCL transport; remember NCL transport only goes when everyone is there.

@vegasgal47   Please; the place in England is Southampton, Hampshire.   South Hampton is in New Hampshire, USA

Thanks for all this folks. There will be three of us(one is not that mobile)  and I am trying to determine the most efficient but cost effective way. I do have a good quote for a private car to Heathrow but need to compare with NCL's cost for three people. At $59. each with NCL, the private car is cheaper.  I will probably go that route.

Thanks everyone for your input

16 minutes ago, Eggs2Go said:

Does NCL offer transfers to Southampton from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports?  If using the NCL air promo are flights to/from Heathrow only or do they also use Gatwick?

They did in the past, based on an old print-out I have of their transfer information.

3 hours ago, casofilia said:

NCL won't arrange from/to Gatwick I wouldn't have thought.   So easy by direct train to Southampton.

I used the NCL transfer from Southampton to Gatwick after my last transatlantic in 2019. It was simple and easy.