Formal Night photo question

We will be on the Voyager the end of April, and I was wondering if they take formal photos on both nights, or just on one? I will be doing good to get my guys dressed up for ONE formal night, so we will probably eat elsewhere on the second one, but I do want to make sure we don't miss out on the photo.

Our previous cruise was a 5 night on the Enchantment, so only one formal night.....

There will be photographers every night, every day, everywhere. This, of course, includes formal night, no matter how many there are.

Fear not. Picture opportunities abound.

I think she means the formal pictures with the backdrops. I haven't been on a 7 day so I do not know.

There are backdrops on both of the formal nights for photos. In multiple locations and with multiple backgrounds. Arrange the family at multiple locations for sittings, and only purchase the ones you like. :D Twice on 7 day cruises. I think there also sometimes, informal backdrops during the week for casual photos. (On some cruises) Check your compass. :)

You actually will, as the above poster stated, will have several places you can get your formal photo taken. They also come to the table. They even have a Titanic Dining Room background but I don't get that one. The ship sank!!! We usually do the Cetnrum in the background so you get a feel of the ship but they have moonlight and some others as well. You can get in more than one line.

getting a formal pictue taken will never be an issue on a cruise...there will be many many many optunites both on formal nites and casual nites...back drops and no back drops...on one of our cruises when we went with 42 people in march of 2001 we had a formal and a causal picture taken by one of the ships photographers on the spiral staircase in the centrum area...believe me these ships photographers will do anyhting to take care of you...AND OF COURSE NO OBLIGATION TO BUY IF YOU DON'T LIKE...

Archived