Magic carpet sky suite

SandyR5

45 minutes ago, SandyR5 said:

Has anyone stayed in a magic carpet sky suite. Offered a great price but it’s deck 12, right under the magic carpet. Hope to hear from someone. 

Yes and I loved it on the EDGE, forward facing balcony over 100SF, window on the side facing forward.  Zero noise from the MC, actually only saw it moving one time.  I would and have booked it again for later this year.

• Like 3

Deck 12 Magic Carpet end suites do not have the window that @LGW59 referred to.  From what I have read the Magic Carpet blocks much of the sun and light on the Deck 12 suites.  That could be a plus or minus.

9 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Deck 12 Magic Carpet end suites do not have the window that @LGW59 referred to.  From what I have read the Magic Carpet blocks much of the sun and light on the Deck 12 suites.  That could be a plus or minus.

Yes, we were on deck 8

Were the guests in the connecting room part of your party or just other passengers?  If just other passengers were there any negatives or just the same as a room next to you?  Thanks!

Just now, SandyR5 said:

Were the guests in the connecting room part of your party or just other passengers?  If just other passengers were there any negatives or just the same as a room next to you?  Thanks!

Not part of our party, and I never heard them, though saw them once going in but that was it.

1 minute ago, SandyR5 said:

Just what I wanted to hear. Sounds like I should choose a suite on 9 or 10 instead of 12 then. 

we were on deck 8, but I would think 9&10 are fine as well.  Check out you tube, there a several vids of these suites there

Edited by LGW59

1 hour ago, SandyR5 said:

So far we haven't had anyone in the connecting room to our suite. They have been empty!

• 8 months later...
On 4/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, SandyR5 said:

Now that would be perfect! 

trying to decide between end suite with side window or middle for transatlantic, any suggestions?

I've watched all the videos, comments were made that those with orange wall to the side have less air flow?

• 4 weeks later...