PCR test for fully vaxxed child?

Hi all, 

I'd like some reassurance before I drop 150$ on a test I don't need.  I'm sailing on the Symphony on the 23rd of April.  It's me and my son who is 10: we are both fully vaccinated (me 2+ booster and him 2 shots).

I entered our docs in the app and got the green checkmark which indicates (I believe) that they reviewed them and we're all set.  To me it's crystal clear that only kids under 11 who are not vaxxed need to provide a PCR test taken 3 days before the cruise.  We are both getting a rapid test done, this is booked with our pharmacy.

I received this two days ago:

image.png.358f9907bd4f3aff65cfb16b55d769de.png

And there is my son's name and info.  But he is vaxxed: they've seen and approved the docs.  Do I just dismiss this?  I really don't want to call as this booking has had many problems and every time I call it's made worst (deposits not transferred, pricing changed after call drops, etc.).

Anyone experienced this?

Thanks!

Jen

Ignore they send it to all reservations with kids on them we cruised two weeks with fully vaccinated 7 year old got the same email precruise just ignored it and uploaded the vax card when did the checkin and they confirmed at port just like adults. We also all took NAAT tests from Walmart as our precruise test

• Like 1

This is very annoying and you'll likely get one or two more reminders. We were on the Oasis a week ago with 1 vaxxed 11 yr old. After you show the card they get a little round sticker that says vax. They won't pull you aside or put you in another line after that. They walk in like an adult.