Thermal Spa pass on Jewel class ships

WindinmySails

So, I know nothing about the Thermal Spa Pass...but I am intrigued. What is this?  What does it include and is it busy..worth it?  What and how do you use it.  I would love to hear all about it.  We are going to Alaska on the Jewel in the beginning of May.  Thank you all for your tips and information.   

4 minutes ago, WindinmySails said:

So, I know nothing about the Thermal Spa Pass...but I am intrigued. What is this?  What does it include and is it busy..worth it?  What and how do you use it.  I would love to hear all about it.  We are going to Alaska on the Jewel in the beginning of May.  Thank you all for your tips and information.   

I’ll also be on the Jewel in the beginning of May and have purchased the thermal suite pass. My understanding is on the women and men’s side, they each have a steam room, sauna, and hot tub. There’s a shared area with the heated loungers and thalasso therapy pool. This video is a short tour of the thermal suite area. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, LMKakaThing2 said:

I’ll also be on the Jewel in the beginning of May and have purchased the thermal suite pass. My understanding is on the women and men’s side, they each have a steam room, sauna, and hot tub. There’s a shared area with the heated loungers and thalasso therapy pool. This video is a short tour of the thermal suite area. 

As the video shows, there is a nice sauna, cold/ice plunge, and small steam room each both men's and woman's side. Because it is uni-sex, clothing is optional and there are always lots of giggly bits in the sauna and steamrooms. 

The common co-ed areas are small. the "Therapy Pool" is just a big hot tub. 

• 2 weeks later...

For Alaska I’d probably get it, but you have to look if you are actually going to have time to use it? If you are heavily port intensive might not have time to use it. Love it in there you can easily fall asleep on the heated lounge chairs. And best to go not on busy times 

On 4/12/2022 at 6:09 PM, LMKakaThing2 said:

Lol that is me !!!!!   We are on again in May and yet again bought the spa pass for the b2b ..... It has the co-ed thermal pool and each side and  has its own hot tub and steam room.  Lovely tile beds to warm up on and padded loungers that are nice to read on.  See you there !!!!!