Lab Doctor Ft. Lauderdale - Pre-Cruise Testing

rego007

I've seen this company referenced several times in these forums, but none of the comments I've found have specifically said the author used them for testing.  I'd like to know if anyone here has used Lab Doctor and what the experience was like.  I know from their website they don't take appointments, and all testing is on a "walk-in" basis.  I'm just trying to avoid a nightmare situation of hundreds of people lined up and potentially getting shut out of a test that's required for boarding an MSC cruise the following day in Miami.  

On it's face, doing this the day prior to boarding sounds doable, but am I missing any potential pitfalls in my thinking? 

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/experiences.

Edited by rego007

We used Lab Doctor. It is right next door to Dollar Tree. There are seats outside and the staff are amazing. We paid $100 for two Antigen Tests and walked away with our paper copies of negative results , 15 minutes after testing. The receptionist offered us use of their iPad as she thought, as international travellers we might not have internet access to fill in the pre test information form. We arrived at 8am, when it opened and were walking away, mightily relieved, by 8.30 am. 

We had tested negative in UK on Tuesday, flew into FLL on Wednesday, stayed overnight in Hyatt Place. Lab Doctor Thursday morning and boarded cruise ship on Saturday.

Very impressed.