Lawerence of Antigua

plan09

Thanks to all who posted about this gentleman’ s tour.

We had a wonderful experience taking our private (he had cancelations due to all the flight issues that impacted our cruise).

Lawerence was wonderful with all communications and we easily found him exactly as he outlined.

Even though it was just two of us Lawerence conducted the entire tour as planned and included a “drive through” pineapple tasting that I will never forget.

The van was comfortable and the tour informative and fun. 
Please consider Lawerence of Antigua if you are fortunate enough to visit his beautiful home island.

868B02BF-F223-43C5-B80E-160E33A0E646.jpeg

0A1E8D54-1695-480B-91A1-F21C01381CEE.jpeg

50D77B5C-597A-4DA8-8362-4ED538048FC7.jpeg

• Like 1

This page has his contact information.  http://www.lawrenceofantigua.com/contactinfo.php

He also has a Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/Lawrence-Of-Antigua-308468442835784/

This is a review I just submitted on Trip Advisor and I meant every word of it:

My husband and I were in Antigua for the first time from a cruise and booked a tour with Lawrence of Antigua. Mr. Lawrence was a perfect gentleman and a great choice. His air-conditioned van is comfortable, clean and in great condition. As we drove he told us all about what we were passing and about life in Antigua. We asked a lot of questions and Mr. Lawrence has a surprising amount of knowledge. We saw rural roads, little villages, stunning scenery and enjoyed a stay at a gorgeous beach.  It was such a pleasure to spend our day with Mr. Lawrence. Based on our experience, I highly recommend this tour and now hope to return to Antigua.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 9:23 PM, Ashland said:

Agree...Mr Lawrence was just an amazing person...We'll never forget the day we spent with him.

Couldn't agree more.  I can't wait to spend the day with Lawrence again. It's just a pleasure to be around someone like that.  

I  know you from somewhere?😉

• Like 1