FCC are worthless if you can not get Vax’d

Barb & Randy

17 hours ago, MsTabbyKats said:

And I hope not.  The only reason I cruise now is because I know ( just about) everyone is vaccinated.  If anything, boosters should be required.

The good news is that I think a Niche market will evolve for people, like yourself, who will not travel unless (just about) everyone is vaccinated.

On 4/19/2022 at 12:06 PM, BermudaBound2014 said:

Why the OP is not vaccinated has no relevance. Approximately 34% of Americans can not cruise because they do not meet NCL's vaccination requirements. Some by personal choice. Some by Dr orders. Would it be any different had the OP stated she simply chooses not to be vaccinated? The answer is no. All that is relevant in this topic is that the OP can not meet the current vaccination requirements set forth by NCL. 

I would not be so sure.  If I were NCL, I would absolutely accommodate people if getting vaxxed was medically or logistically impossible.  I would not accommodate people if it were a choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, baelor said:

I would not be so sure.  If I were NCL, I would absolutely accommodate people if getting vaxxed was medically or logistically impossible.  I would not accommodate people if it were a choice.

You may not realize how easy it is to obtain a medical exemption. 

Edited by BermudaBound2014
  • Haha 1

I want to thank everyone for their feedback, especially MoCruiseFan for enlightening me about the Social Media Group that buys/sell FCCs.  I have sold them for a fair price and can remove this burden from my brain.  LOL.
To answer a couple of questions:  Mom celebrates 90 in August (broke her shoulder at age 88).  
My brother, who had Covid when Mom did, subsequently got the “vaccine”, and suffered greatly… hence Mom will not take it.  I don’t blame her, either.

Ya’ll have a wonderful day!

• Like 4