Advice for a new cruise line

On 5/1/2022 at 3:23 PM, DirtyDawg said:

(my bolding)

Good to know 'old money' folks are welcome on O. My friend will be so relieved.  I guess he would be considered 'old money'.  His granddad accumulated their family wealth owning a rum logistics business in the 1930's between Canada and the U.S.  He was was afraid he wouldn't be welcomed on O any longer given your first definition. 

Guess people that don't work hard for their money aren't welcome either. Quite the conundrum when the lowest paid so often work the hardest jobs! See you folks on Carnival! We can have a Miller High Life together and celebrate being rich in other ways! Cheers! 

RIP big fella! 

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2022 at 7:28 PM, baelor said:

You just characterized some non-Carnival cruisers as "cantankerous, curmudgeonly, and uppity."  So clearly "non-carnival cruiser" is not sufficiently specific.

So, one more time, how would you describe the type of person who does not enjoy Carnival but is not "cantankerous, curmudgeonly [or] uppity"? 

I would describe the ones who are not cantankerous & etc to be folks I like to be around.   

The cantankerous & etc should really try Carnival.  Just think of all of the scowling, whining and complaining they could do!  Good times!  😄😄😄

• Like 1