Booking Transfers through Personilizer

2 hours ago, Sailaway John said:

Can you book transfers from airport to ship and return via your personalizer? Everything else is OK to go. Cannot connect to Princess via phone unless you wait for an hour, so I thought there might be a way through on line.

Have a look at the shore excursions, often Princess transfers are listed there for booking.

3 hours ago, Sailaway John said:

Can you book transfers from airport to ship and return via your personalizer? Everything else is OK to go. Cannot connect to Princess via phone unless you wait for an hour, so I thought there might be a way through on line.

If you go into the personaliser you can book a debark excursion for flights after 4pm and 8pm otherwise you’ll have to ring Princess to book the transfer

17 hours ago, arxcards said:

The direct ship to airport transfers can be booked on the ship at customer services desk

Geoff your better off booking early otherwise if you book on the ship you could miss out, I tried that once and nearly missed out on the transfer 

Going from OPT to the airport is only $15 by train and it could be cheaper and quicker and going by bus they normally wait till they have a full load

Edited by rkmw

39 minutes ago, rkmw said:

Geoff your better off booking early otherwise if you book on the ship you could miss out, I tried that once and nearly missed out on the transfer 

Going from OPT to the airport is only $15 by train and it could be cheaper and quicker and going by bus they normally wait till they have a full load

Yep, I agree. Train for me too. 

If by bus transfer, they allocate a disembark slot for it so that most of the passengers arrive at the same time - but yes, there is usually some stragglers holding the bus up.