When Does HAL Publish Gala Night Schedule?

iceman93

Having not sailed post-COVID, I'm out of touch on how things work these days.  How far in advance of my cruise, if at all, should I expect HAL to publish which nights are gala nights?  (And yes, I could specify my particular cruise, which is obvious from my signature, but figure the question is of broader interest than just a single sailing.)

On both of my Koningsdam cruises this year Gala Nights did not appear on the app until we were on board.  Even in the morning of embarkation day, Navigator was still showing all nights as "smart casual."  As soon as we were on board, everything was as expected.

11 minutes ago, visagrunt said:

On both of my Koningsdam cruises this year Gala Nights did not appear on the app until we were on board.  Even in the morning of embarkation day, Navigator was still showing all nights as "smart casual."  As soon as we were on board, everything was as expected.

And on both of our KDam cruises, they were in the app 3 weeks out.

Every time I cruise lately, I never know when the gala nights are happening.  When I'm onboard I hear an announcement and that's it.  Usually an announcement about spa appointments for hairdos for women for the gala night.  Does not apply to me, lol. I hate all that gunk going in my hair.