Seven Seas Society Member referral

Good evening all. We have just booked a cruise for Alaska Sep 2022, and with a referral from a SS Member we can get a discount of $250.00. Can anyone refer us to instigate this? And what is the procedure?

thank you forward any replies.

Just so you know, Regent does not allow Ambassador referrals through Cruise Critic or any other online sites. There used to be a thread on this board with hundreds of posts. People emailed each other for the referrals. I had some of my referrals denied by Regent as a result. I assume others may have also. Referrals are supposed to be to family and friends. Just letting you know their policy.  

This is the new language on the RSSC website that Carol is referring to:

REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES’ AMBASSADOR PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBER REFERRALS. SOLICITING BOOKINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES OR OTHERWISE MAKING GENERAL SOLICITATIONS TO STRANGERS SUCH AS TO A WIDE, UNKNOWN AUDIENCE, IS PROHIBITED. ANY SEVEN SEAS SOCIETY MEMBERS FOUND ENGAGING IN SUCH CONDUCT MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM, AND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR AMBASSADOR CREDITS GOING FORWARD. ALL DECISIONS CONCERNING A MEMBER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM AND RECEIPT OF BENEFITS OR AWARDS IS AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.

Edited by taxare
Changed Font