VeriFLY Question

Susanmaz

There is only one smartphone in my household. Does anyone know if I can use the downloaded app for both users? Do I download it twice,one for me and one for DH and just pass the phone back and forth, doing the process for both of us? Is it just easier to do “normal/regular” check-in? Why does everything need to be so complicated?

I just booked a cruise yesterday and asked the same question.  The gentlemen that helped me looked up the answer.  He stated that verify can accomadate your traveling companion in the same room.   

I have not cruised with it yet, so I don’t know if it is true or not.

Edited by liketraveling
  • Like 1

FYI,

If you download VeriFLY onto a second phone and attempt to log on to access it on that phone you will get the message, " Recover your account? A user with the email address, XXXXX.com, already exists. If this is your account, select "Recover Account" to move the account to this device."

So my experience was that I had to add the companion first after importing a booking (selecting the second and third box). Then I added myself and selected the first box that says it is my account and I want to use my photo. 

I just got on the Koningsdam yesterday in Vancouver.  Big recommendation to use Verifly.  Check-in was so quick.  Those that did not do Verifly were stuck in a huge line where they do manual verification.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3