Carnival Freedom - May 19, 2022 - 4 night

airlinerob

Hi!  I am booked on the May 19th Carnival Freedom cruise.  I have a few questions....

The itinerary is:

Day 1 - Port Canaveral

Day 2 - Nassau

Day 3 - Princess Cays

Day 4 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 5 - Port Canaveral

• Does anyone know which day elegant night will be?  I know it's usually the first sea day, but I doubt they would do it on the last night of the cruise?
  • Does Carnival offer lobster on elegant night on 4 night sailings?  Or is that only for 7 night+ sailings?
  • Does anyone have links to the menus that are normally offered on 4 night sailings?
  • Has anyone here been to Princess Cays?  Thoughts?
  • Is there an e-mail address to the dining room manager or maitre'd for a special request?  I know that I used to be able to get in touch with them before the cruise.

Thanks for your help!

Based on this from Carnivals website I would guess on a 4 day Cruise Elegant night would be the 2nd night. 

The length of the cruise determines the number of Cruise Elegant evenings in the Dining Room. The first Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise; the second Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day prior to the end of the cruise, schedules permitting.

1 Day cruise: none

2 Day to 5-day cruise: one Cruise Elegant evening

6 Day or longer cruise: two Cruise Elegant evenings

Melbourne Cup cruise: one Cruise Elegant evening

Lobster is only available on sailing longer than 5 days, I will be in Princess Caye in 3 weeks and have been in past and I enjoy it as a great beach day but I don't get into saying "well it's not HMC" I enjoy my time there and I can get a cold Kalik outside the gates.

@airlinerob Carnival has requested to not email Maitre D'. Most guests stop in the MDR the first afternoon after muster drill/embarkation lunch to see Maitre d'; others have success posting special requests to John Heald's f-book page several days before cruise.