Carnival Player's 50/50 Any winners

2 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

What is 50/50? We've been on numerous Players Club comped cruises and never heard of this. 

The game you play to win for 50 days. Our birthday wish is for you to set sail! Enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize Carnival® Suite Cruise in your choice of Australia, North America or Europe – plus 1 of 7 other Carnival Balcony Cruises every week for 7 weeks.

5 minutes ago, Love being Mimi said:

The game you play to win for 50 days. Our birthday wish is for you to set sail! Enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize Carnival® Suite Cruise in your choice of Australia, North America or Europe – plus 1 of 7 other Carnival Balcony Cruises every week for 7 weeks.

Gotcha. We have too many free cruise offers from the Players Club so this promo hasn't been on our radar. Good luck though!

29 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

Not a winner yet but boy this chip finding game is not easy. Last 3 days 6 out of 7 and only 1Entry on the wheel. Feel like i am cursed this week.

This week was like that for me.  The first week I got 50 entry on the wheel.  But that only happened once. 

Most of these "'contests" are just a way to get your info to sell to other companies and those companies sell to others, etc and on it goes.  It's why you have 9 million e-mails from entering one "contest."

Many years ago I worked for a publishing company that bought and sold mailing lists.  There's nothing wrong with it but your chance of getting tons of mail is greater than your chance of winning anything.

Good luck!

5 minutes ago, illinoisfive said:

of course john heald's relative won!

Unconfirmed rumor, don't shoot the messenger.

I have an old browser on my iPad and only get a blank screen when I try to enter the site to play.

On 4/23/2022 at 6:54 PM, phoneman69 said:

Not a winner yet but boy this chip finding game is not easy. Last 3 days 6 out of 7 and only 1Entry on the wheel. Feel like i am cursed this week.

I had been getting 5/7 or 6/7 all week. Finally found all 7 today.

• Like 1