St kitts restrictions please help

debbo14

I am booked on Harmony of the Seas for May 15th 2022. I have called royal carribean several times and sometimes they tell me I am required to book an excursion with them or I cannot leave the port then I call again and they tell me that I can book with 3rd party and their are no restrictions. I keep getting the run around. Can someone help answer this question. I want to go on the excursion that is booked with the outside tour company  Thenford Grey's tours. 

31 minutes ago, debbo14 said:

I am booked on Harmony of the Seas for May 15th 2022. I have called royal carribean several times and sometimes they tell me I am required to book an excursion with them or I cannot leave the port then I call again and they tell me that I can book with 3rd party and their are no restrictions. I keep getting the run around. Can someone help answer this question. I want to go on the excursion that is booked with the outside tour company  Thenford Grey's tours. 

The information you need is on Royal Caribbean's website. As you can see there's no requirement to do a Royal Caribbean excursion in St. Kitts. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-requirements-for-guests-to-go-ashore-in-ports-of-call

Requirements for Guests Departing on Round-Trip Cruises from all U.S. home ports, including San Juan, Puerto Rico

Guests may book a shore excursion or visit most ports freely — with the exception of those listed below, which will require tours for all guests who wish to go ashore in April and May, regardless of vaccination status.

• St. Lucia 
  • Barbados

• 2 weeks later...

We were in St Lucia, St Kitts, Barbados etc etc.on our B2B in March and no where did we have to book a ship excursion. We DIY at all of our port stops.

Book your Thenford Grey tour and enjoy !!!