Native Way

crdtrnr

Native way is still in business.  They made it thru the pandemic (barely).  If you are looking for a great excursion, at a decent price, check them out.  I have gone on over 20+ excursions with them in the last 15 years.

Their website is nativewaywatersports.com.

If for some reason, they can not accommodate you, they will recommend someone else.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

FYI, the “Rum” portion of that tour will be dependant on whether Rum Point is open by the time you cruise.  As of right now, they are still closed with no reopening date announced.

Thank you for the recommendation.  I am sailing on May 14 Explorer of the Seas which had a late itinerary change and is now going to Grand Cayman on May 16.  I contacted Native Way and they will offer the Stingray City and Island Tour if we get enough participants.  We need 10 more.

She said it will go to the Turtle Center, the Tortuga Rum Factory and have brief stops at the Governor's House and the old Homestead House and a view of 7 Mile Beach. She said we will also go to Hell and back.  The cost is $90 per person.  

I have posted this on my roll call but if anyone here is interested in joining I will send you her email and US phone number.

• 6 months later...
On 11/13/2022 at 2:19 AM, melehundele said:

I tried contacting them via their web form a couple times over the last couple months and have not gotten a reply. Just now I see their website is not loading. Does anyone know if they are still operating? Thanks!

We have used them in the past and had trouble with getting a reply through the form recently. I called and they answered right away, booked for January. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Native way 2 out of the 3 times (3rd we rented a private boat).  They are the best!  I am hoping I can get ahold of them for our next cruise!  Will try calling.  I did see prices on their site a month or so ago.  I had to click around a bit but found them.