Independence of the Seas/Port Canaveral Terminal 1 Opening Time

We are headed to Port Canaveral for a Monday departure.  We have an 11:00 a.m. check-in time.  We are in a suite, so they also say that they will allow us to check-in up to an hour earlier or later.  From anyone's recent experiences, what time do they actually start allowing folks to start letting people in the door?  

Last time we were there it seemed like a bit of a mess outside and the doors opened around 10:45 or so.  

I am trying to time our arrival and get as much time on the ship as possible!

Thanks for any info you have!

We were in a suite too in February on Independence and the doors opened for us at almost exactly 10:45.  I live about 1/2 hour from the port and there was no traffic that morning after leaving at 10 and was parked and at the gate by 10:40.  Have fun.

2 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

We were in a suite too in February on Independence and the doors opened for us at almost exactly 10:45.  I live about 1/2 hour from the port and there was no traffic that morning after leaving at 10 and was parked and at the gate by 10:40.  Have fun.

These short cruises are great for us--we grew up in Eau Gallie, so we see friends and family over the weekend and cruise during the week.  We did two on Mariner; this is our first on Indy.  We usually stay at the Inn at Cocoa Beach...we have had the same room there for each stay and we enjoy the place.

It is also very near where the 10k my wife is doing next weekend starts...

For Harmony on 5/29 (suite), we originally had 11am check-in and 11-11:30 wellness check (according to the app) but 10:30 popped up after we had already checked-in so we switched to that. We like getting there early anyway and it's just an hour drive so no big deal either way, curious to see how early we can get things rolling.

Edited by OCSC Mike

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Depending when the last time was, they now have a Suite/Pinnacle line on the far right that wasn't available earlier in the restart.  

We went in November 2021...so I believe this is a change made since then.  I kind of remember being herded into four lines and then they picked one to go first.