FlightEase Checking for Better Flights

BashfulBeki

2 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

Does anyone know if I can still book a flight after I have made final payment? I want to use miles (and hope something open up) but if not I'll book a paid flight to Amsterdam a week or two before the cruise.

The other person on my reservation actually lives in Amsterdam so I didn't have to book a flight for them. In Flight Ease it still shows me that I can book her a flight and I am well past final payment. When I booked my flight a few months back business class was just a little more than economy on United. The flight prices have since doubled on Flight Ease for business class as we are one month from sailing. I have alot of miles on American but chose to save them for a future trip as the deal I got on Fight Ease was too good to use the miles on. I will use them down the road. 

We booked our flights with FE for our August Oosterdam cruise in business class seats flying to Rome 2 weeks before our cruise and home from Venice the day after we return. We have changed our flights 4 times by rebooking when we found better fares. The first flights were around $3200pp and after rebooking the 4 times we are now at $2348pp with one stop in the US each way. FE saved us about $1300pp over what we could book directly. We fly to Rome on United and return from Venice on Delta.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 12:46 PM, rodndonna said:

I was able to do this without an issues for our Dec 2021 cruise.

This  thread was a reminder to check our current overpriced flights for an upcoming cruise. In the unlikely scenario things have changed  lately and I would lose the flight, I had no fear of as they are just so overpriced.

Alas, after checking the new options are "more overpriced" and I have successfully just kept the "original overpriced" 😗

Same for me...  I went to check for better flights/fares, and was able to book roundtrip nonstop flights (vs. 5 hour layovers each way) while saving approximately $400.  Thanks to the OP for the question which led me to do this research.  Hitting the "Change Flight" button does not cause your flights to be released.

On 5/2/2022 at 5:41 AM, ski ww said:

Final payment is tomorrow and our TA told us that our flights were cancelled by HAL & we were using FlightEase. Our TA could not get through to HAL to find out what is going on, she's on hold for hours. She also said HAL's FlightEase is a mess, & told us to try booking our own. Not a happy cruiser. 

Our TA is having the same problem. 2 hours on hold, 3 days in a row with no answer. FlightEase site will let you go through the entire booking process and when you get to the last page and hit book, it gives you an error message and a number to call.