Victor Bodden vs Rony's Tour

HodgeNNicole

We have used both.  Both are really good.  We are going with Victor in June again.  I think this will be our 8th or 9th tour with his company.  He has a good set up and would recommend him or Rony's for your tour.  I think for what we want to do (tour and monkey/sloth/zipline) it just works out a bit cheaper to use him.  We will have a group of 12 so we are trying to make it affordable as possible. 

We prefer Rony.  We have known him for more than 10 years and have done MANY tours with him while visiting on a cruise and staying on island at a resort.  He is a great guy that does a lot for his community.  He takes great pride in making sure every guest has a great day touring with him.  Either company will take you to the same locations.  I compare the 2 companies to Walmart and your local business owner.  Personally, we'd rather support a small business and have always had an amazing time with Rony.  You won't regret choosing him!

We had a tour booked with Rony in 2019 but sadly high winds prevented Harmony from docking in Roatan. He was amazing to deal with while setting up our tour beforehand.

My wife (a teacher) had even filled a very large duffel bag with school supplies she gathered from her school as a donation. We were going to stop by a local school as part of the tour. Fortunately, we were able to make arrangements with RC to leave the bag onboard for Harmony to deliver a few weeks later.

We are very much looking forward to next summer when Roatan returns as part of an itinerary out of PC on Wonder so we can try again.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/2/2022 at 10:22 PM, arlodog said:

We have used both.  Both are really good.  We are going with Victor in June again.  I think this will be our 8th or 9th tour with his company.  He has a good set up and would recommend him or Rony's for your tour.  I think for what we want to do (tour and monkey/sloth/zipline) it just works out a bit cheaper to use him.  We will have a group of 12 so we are trying to make it affordable as possible. 

Hi, did you do the Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline with Victor? how was it? 

I see it says no age restriction. do you think it's ok for 6 years old?