Carnival over selling clamshells at Half Moon?

Thenagers

17 hours ago, vacruizer said:

Thank you. Does the tram run regularly for the return? It’s been many years since I’ve been to half moon and always just did my own thing and walked where I needed to go but that was quite a few years ago. Since I met my husband, I’ve really had my eyes opened as to how difficult it is for someone with a disability to get around in some places. 

as I mentioned I ended up with a clamshell at the very end of the beach. The lady we were chatting with was travelling with her parents. Her father had a mobility issue. At one point an atv type vehicle drove up and picked them up. We asked her how they got that. Apparently they asked people for help when they got there and these workers drove them down. They made an arrangement to come back at a specific time. 
Not sure if it’s always available or how easy it is. But sure was nice for them. 

We were just there this week, and were worried we wouldn't get one as they all seemed to be occupied. We did get one, but they were all open and set up with nobody checking. We believe that some were being used without a ticket.