Can you have two cabins?

Here is our situation.....we are in a Haven two bedroom on the Epic we will be traveling with our two young adult children and my husband's extended family.   They would like my dad to join us again as he has in the past.   A Haven cabin for a single passenger is extremely expensive,  however adding him to our cabin as a fifth passenger is not.  Would we be able to add him as a fifth passenger so he has excess to Haven and then also get him a solo cabin so he has his own space?  I hope I am explaining it right.

2 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Here is our situation.....we are in a Haven two bedroom on the Epic we will be traveling with our two young adult children and my husband's extended family.   They would like my dad to join us again as he has in the past.   A Haven cabin for a single passenger is extremely expensive,  however adding him to our cabin as a fifth passenger is not.  Would we be able to add him as a fifth passenger so he has excess to Haven and then also get him a solo cabin so he has his own space?  I hope I am explaining it right.

I know what you are trying to do and I don’t think it’s possible.

Even if you or a travel agent can get it booked, eventually the system will catch it. You will then have to either cancel the solo booking or cancel the Haven add on. Your plan is basically trying to add Haven access to the solo stateroom booking for the miniscule cost of guest #5 in the Haven. 

Either he will be a Haven guest (#5) or he will have his own space.