THE CAVERN CLUB

Topdog52

The last time I was on the Bliss, If you wanted to see the Beatles it was first come first serve. They would pack them in 

And we had a great time. Now I am reading that some are saying you have to make a reservation for the Cavern Club. Can someone 

help with this question as some are confused?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

The last time I was on the Bliss, If you wanted to see the Beatles it was first come first serve. They would pack them in 

And we had a great time. Now I am reading that some are saying you have to make a reservation for the Cavern Club. Can someone 

I'm sure others can give more recent but last October they were packing them in, all seated and a few standing around the walls, no reservations were needed but it filled early.

On the Encore in February and no reservations needed, first come first served.

We are going on the Bliss in September and according to the app 'reservations are not offered' for the Beatles show. 

• Thanks 1

I was on the April 3 sailing of the Encore.  It is not possible to make reservations for the Cavern Club to see the "Beatles."  In order to get a seat, I suggest that you be there around an hour before all the showtimes. To acquire one of the best seats, be there even earlier.  The wait is worth it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Topdog52 said:

On the Bliss right now and it’s first come first served. 

• Like 2

We were on the Bliss in Feb, it was first come first serve. We were always too late to get a seat inside however, we found that the area at the outside bar on the Waterfront was a wonderful place to be to watch the show. There is a large tv out there streaming the show from inside. This might not be such a wonderful place if the weather is not good though.  Also, a couple of the nights there was a "Beatles Experience" show in the Bliss theater that was really good. You can make reservations for this and no charge to go to.  Highly recommend.  

• Like 2

Cavern Club jammed like sardines for the Beatles shows and also for karaoke.  No reservations. 

Note that if the weather is nice, go to the outside Cavern Club bar which has a TV monitor and speakers broadcasting what's inside.  Not the same, but nonetheless, a good way to avoid the crowds.

10 hours ago, kdmbluerzr said:

We were on the Bliss in Feb, it was first come first serve. We were always too late to get a seat inside however, we found that the area at the outside bar on the Waterfront was a wonderful place to be to watch the show. There is a large tv out there streaming the show from inside. This might not be such a wonderful place if the weather is not good though.  Also, a couple of the nights there was a "Beatles Experience" show in the Bliss theater that was really good. You can make reservations for this and no charge to go to.  Highly recommend.  

If you have time can you share the dailies for us.

• 1 year later...

@ozziebound I was on the Escape in March, The Pour House (same venue as Cavern Club on the Bliss) did not require reservations.  For my January cruise on the Bliss the Cavern Club is showing as 'reservations are not offered', unlike the theater shows that show 'too early to book'.