Cabin allocation

8 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Where did you find the place book boarding time slots? Is it on Manage your Booking?

I've just logged in and it's under both the cruise dashboard and the manage booking tabs.

Where it says 'print ticket' it should have a select  boarding time underneath it to click on to take you to the times.

I also have the "checked in" highlighted in a green oval above the print ticket box as I have filled out all of my contact/pre cruise details

It now has a 'Edit boarding time' on mine as I have already selected it.

If you don't have the 'print ticket' box up yet I would think that you won't be able to choose a boarding time as yet.

3 minutes ago, sewgood said:

I've just logged in and it's under both the cruise dashboard and the manage booking tabs.

Where it says 'print ticket' it should have a select  boarding time underneath it to click on to take you to the times.

I also have the "checked in" highlighted in a green oval above the print ticket box as I have filled out all of my contact/pre cruise details

It now has a 'Edit boarding time' on mine as I have already selected it.

If you don't have the 'print ticket' box up yet I would think that you won't be able to choose a boarding time as yet.

Thanks for the information. 🙂

21 hours ago, sewgood said:

We're sailing on the 14th of June and we received our room allocation today.

Already the 11:30 boarding slot had gone, so jumped in and took the 12:00 noon one.

We were given the second  cabin from the front of the ship. I've never been this far foward before so will be a good experiment to see how our new seasick medication goes. 😵

It's the first time that we are sailing without Avomine.

I may be searching the buffet for green apples. At least out cabin is just a short walk away. 😁

Since Avomine went I have used Phernergan with great success.  Take it the night before you sail then each night.  I find the 25mg one is too strong for me so just cut it in half. You can buy 10mg but is less economical.  It's an over the counter medication at the chemist here in Oz.

46 minutes ago, joejoe 59 said:

Since Avomine went I have used Phernergan with great success.  Take it the night before you sail then each night.  I find the 25mg one is too strong for me so just cut it in half. You can buy 10mg but is less economical.  It's an over the counter medication at the chemist here in Oz.

Thanks Joejoe. I will try the half tablet first, I can always top up the next day if needed and go and have a coffee to ward off the sleepiness.

Glad to hear that you have had success with the Phernergan tablets after using the Avomine, it gives me the confidence that it will all go OK.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 6:29 PM, Aus Traveller said:

Where did you find the place book boarding time slots? Is it on Manage your Booking?

It comes up when you go to view/print your e-docs.

Update on VeriFLY - P&O links to it on Thursday