Red Frog pub questions?

Thenagers

First I was wondering if frozen drinks were included in the half price Carribbean happy hour?  I also was wondering how people stock up on beer?  I have seen a food menu online. Do all the Red Frog pubs serve food for a fee?  Thanks

I bought extra beers in the Pub during the 2 happy hours. Put them in the fridge in the room for the next day. The beer available was the red frog beers, red stripe, dos Equis and maybe another (amber). It did not include domestic on our cruise.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ray98 said:

Here is the current announcement from the Valor.

20220506_110856.jpg

Does the Valor Red Frog Pub serve food? Loved the RFP food options when I sailed on the Vista a few years ago! 

1 hour ago, MistyRo76 said:

Does the Valor Red Frog Pub serve food? Loved the RFP food options when I sailed on the Vista a few years ago! 

When I was on the Valor in December, they did not serve the pub food, but they did give fried pigeon peas and plantains as bar snacks - like you might get pretzels or peanuts in a regular bar. They were really tasty and different. Great to munch on while having a beer or cocktail!

Also, I'll just add that the servers in the Valor Red Frog Pub were among the best and friendliest I've ever experienced. My wife and I loved hanging out in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, MisterOJ2 said:

When I was on the Valor in December, they did not serve the pub food, but they did give fried pigeon peas and plantains as bar snacks - like you might get pretzels or peanuts in a regular bar. They were really tasty and different. Great to munch on while having a beer or cocktail!

Also, I'll just add that the servers in the Valor Red Frog Pub were among the best and friendliest I've ever experienced. My wife and I loved hanging out in there.

Just have too agree, we too cruised on the Valor in December and the crew in the Red Frog Pub was hands down the best on any of our cruises not just Carnival. The bartender suggested we buy extra beer and take it to the cabin for sea days even suggested buying a pitcher of cocktails for later. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 9:04 PM, Thenagers said:

First I was wondering if frozen drinks were included in the half price Carribbean happy hour?  I also was wondering how people stock up on beer?  I have seen a food menu online. Do all the Red Frog pubs serve food for a fee?  Thanks

YES.

• 3 months later...

Will be on the Vista for the 3rd time in a few weeks.  Thinking of trying the RFP - one of those things that we've walked by dozens of times, but didn't go in - LOL!  I think the Vista's RFP has a full menu??  If so, any food recommendations here?  We may also do the RFP brewery tour here, assuming it has resumed since the restart but not sure?