Tips from current Jade passengers?

1 hour ago, ricksurf said:

We love breakfast in the Grand Pacific Dining room.  It was an oasis of tranquility and excellent service each morning.

We loved that too until the last morning when our waiter wouldn't leave us alone, constantly angling for a tip, it was extremely awkward and not something I have experienced on NCL before.

4 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

We loved that too until the last morning when our waiter wouldn't leave us alone, constantly angling for a tip, it was extremely awkward and not something I have experienced on NCL before.

Funny you should say that, our last MDR breakfast on the Star was really bad, food was fine, but the staff were all over the place, grumpy and unhelpful. Vowed never to breakfast in MDR at end of cruise. Any other day, definitely a great choice.

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone on board currently/recently who can comment on the food availability, particularly the buffet at lunch?

I read on another thread that the buffet at lunch/dinner/breakfast was very much limited in terms of options open and variety- so for example the salad bar now only offers pre-prepared salads and no option to select individual items (eg separate salad leaves, cucumber, olives etc) and then where there had been 'stations' previously such as pasta/Indian etc. they were very much scaled back to previously?

Many thanks!