Moving bookings?

kacurl

So tried to move booking from ncl to ta but she told me I have to email ncl first myself? I remember I would be on hold while they would do? Agent tell me we have to email cruise line first?? Thank you for replys

2 minutes ago, kacurl said:

So tried to move booking from ncl to ta but she told me I have to email ncl first myself? I remember I would be on hold while they would do? Agent tell me we have to email cruise line first?? Thank you for replys

There is a form you have to fill out and email to NCL.  You can get it on their website.

41 minutes ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

There is a form you have to fill out and email to NCL.  You can get it on their website.

Well, that explains it.  I asked about moving my March sailing to the TA I used for one of my trips in 2019 but I went to her first.  She asked for the info about the reservation but then I never heard back.  It was a short time frame from booking to sailing, might have had something to do with it also.

12 minutes ago, kacurl said:

Yes, heard that. We are within 30 days

As mentioned above, there is a form.  We were able to find in on the website (using Google to do the search).  Once you've completed the form and sent it in, make sure you get confirmation that they've received it!

IIRC, you need something from the travel agent, possibly some sort of agency number, but I don't quite remember.

GC