Modified Services and Closures on NCL

redwave

With some ships still traveling 1/3 below capacity, is there a board that has current reports of restaurants, pool areas, shows, that are modified or closed?

This kind of info on one thread can help provide a real idea of what might not be available to make an informed decision which cruise to book and to manage expectations etc

(eg splashpad closed, less ppl working in spa-no appts avail, different shows than advertised, certain bars closed... etc)

ty

11 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Are there any bars or restaurants closed on any ships other than POA? I thought they were just on that ship, due to staffing, but I could be wrong.

We just got off the Bliss and there were no closures. We had around 1900 passengers. I don’t remember the exact staff count but it was only a cpl hundred from a full compliment. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, complawyer said:

jade april 8th thru 19th. seemed to be business as usual, but with a whole lot less people. i didnt notice any bars or restaurants closed

I think the main thing on the Jade lately has been just one theatre show each night.

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

Are there any bars or restaurants closed on any ships other than POA? I thought they were just on that ship, due to staffing, but I could be wrong.

Taste was closed on Epic was used as Art Gallery

3 hours ago, KSSS2013 said:

We just got off the Bliss and there were no closures. We had around 1900 passengers. I don’t remember the exact staff count but it was only a cpl hundred from a full compliment. 

Adding to this: With the reduced passenger count, the main production (Jersey Boys) was only scheduled for two shows on one day and there was no second B'way production as Six is still offline. The final Beatles show in the main theater was also cancelled at the last minute but at least it was scheduled.

Otherwise, it was business as usual on Bliss for the April 30 sailing. All three MDRs were open, all bars and restaurants were open, the spa was full service, the usual events were in place, etc.

10 hours ago, redwave said:

With some ships still traveling 1/3 below capacity, is there a board that has current reports of restaurants, pool areas, shows, that are modified or closed?

We were on the Encore a few weeks back. The only thing that was closed was the Splash Academy. I think it was more covid prevention with unvaxxed kids than staffing. 

Our second Broadway show, Kinky Boots, did not preform. They were on the week before which would lead me to believe it was either cast injury or quarantine. 

Other than that, pretty much business as usual. 

Just off the Jewel today.  Azure (one of the Main Dining Rooms) was closed for the duration of our B2B Cruise.  They also listed evening snacks at Great Outdoors but this never happened.  There were some bars that closed early due to lack of passengers.