Panorama dining package?

4 minutes ago, vwrestler171 said:

Panorama does have a similar package.  $60 and it includes either steakhouse or Bonsai Teppenyaki, plus 2 $15 vouchers to Jijis, Cucina, Bonsai Sushi, or Seafood Shack

Do you know if this is something that can be bought online in advance or is it bought on the ship?  I couldn’t find anything about it in my cruise planner. 

Edited by redsox1584

It can only be purchased on the ship.  There is a second package of 3/15.00 vouchers for Cucina, Jiji's or 15 to spend at sushi or pig & anchor.  The package was 38.00. 

Do not know what the new price is and even if it's available with the price increase on May 1.

• Like 1

I asked John Heald on his BookFace page the following about the package and his answer is below -

Hi John,

Is there a specialty dining package available for Panorama?  If so, what does it include and what are the prices?  Is it available online beforehand or only on the ship?

Not at the moment, it’s on hold while we make a few changes but I will be talking about this in the next couple of weeks so please stay tuned and I promise to give you all the information. 
If there’s anything else I can do please let me know and I wish you the very best of times

4 hours ago, redsox1584 said:

I asked John Heald on his BookFace page the following about the package and his answer is below -

Hi John,

Is there a specialty dining package available for Panorama?  If so, what does it include and what are the prices?  Is it available online beforehand or only on the ship?

Not at the moment, it’s on hold while we make a few changes but I will be talking about this in the next couple of weeks so please stay tuned and I promise to give you all the information. 
If there’s anything else I can do please let me know and I wish you the very best of times

Once again, the ball is dropped by Carnival.  They had it in place for years on the three Vista Class ships after it was tested back in 2019 on the Horizon.  They knew about the may 1 price increase and all they had to do was adjust the price accordingly.  The 68.00 package was 60 and the 45.00 package was 38.00.  A simple price adjustment is all that was needed.  In the meantime, those cruisers sailing on the Vista Class ships during the month of May and into June are deprived of the savings. 

Didn't see it when we cruised last month, I was looking for it too. Didn't stop me from eating at the places I wanted but I''m always down to save some coin. Probably just another casualty of covid losses needing to be made up from somewhere. I will say, most of the specialty dining locations were packed still so I doubt they really needed to offer it, people went anyway. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lbfluffy said:

Thank you. We have never been on this class. We are so excited!!

The Vista Class is nice, sailed on the Horizon for 8 day sailings in 2018 and 2019.  Pick a Havana cabin if possible.  

The Excel Class really takes it up a notch though.  Carnival raised the bar with the MG.  Looking forward to the slight changes on the Celebration.