First Australian Cruise on Ovation of the Seas.

I'm planning a cruise on Ovation of the Seas in 2024. Sailing out of Sydney to Eden and return. I have visited Eden by car over 50 years ago, so am fully aware there will be Many changes.

I have sailed with another cruise line but they do not have this specific itinerary. I did learn quite lot about what I really needed and what could have been left at home! Shan't make that mistake again.  Considering Deck 9.

Very much looking forward to my 1st cruise with Royal Caribbean.

I plan to purchase a Handicapped Balcony stateroom so I can enjoy my balacony should I want to be alone.

5 hours ago, crochetcruise said:

I'm planning a cruise on Ovation of the Seas in 2024. Sailing out of Sydney to Eden and return. I have visited Eden by car over 50 years ago, so am fully aware there will be Many changes.

I have sailed with another cruise line but they do not have this specific itinerary. I did learn quite lot about what I really needed and what could have been left at home! Shan't make that mistake again.  Considering Deck 9.

Very much looking forward to my 1st cruise with Royal Caribbean.

I plan to purchase a Handicapped Balcony stateroom so I can enjoy my balacony should I want to be alone.

I believe Eden is a tender port with ovation,I was booked on a cruise but it was canceled ,apparently it can’t dock.

Edited by Chiliburn

Soremekun shan't is an abbreviation of shall not. I forgot different countries may say things differently, my apology for confusing you. I shall try to be more careful in future so I can be understood when I'm excited about something. Thank You for giving me the chance to sort out a problem, most helpful.

Chilliburn, THANK YOU for alerting me to the possibility of a tender port. I must get the Travel Agent to check for me. Something else I didn't think of, thank goodness for alert Cruise Critic members who helpfully alert someone to a problem.

38 minutes ago, crochetcruise said:

Chilliburn, THANK YOU for alerting me to the possibility of a tender port. I must get the Travel Agent to check for me. Something else I didn't think of, thank goodness for alert Cruise Critic members who helpfully alert someone to a problem.

I believe Eden is going to be upgraded but our cruise we where booked on last season it definitely didn’t docked .

It you have mobility issues you can still tender I believe but it may be different to what you expect.