EZ Air

socmft

1 hour ago, socmft said:

Anyone having trouble accessing EZ Air? My cruise is in October and I can’t get into EZ Air to book my flights. On hold for over an hour so gave up. 😡

There was a short period last night where I observed that happening, but not now.

I am very glad you all are not having problems, but I still can’t pull up anything with EZ Air. In my account, I choose “travel” and it tells me flights not available yet for my trip…it’s 150some days out!  SO frustrating.

48 minutes ago, socmft said:

I am very glad you all are not having problems, but I still can’t pull up anything with EZ Air. In my account, I choose “travel” and it tells me flights not available yet for my trip…it’s 150some days out!  SO frustrating.

What trip is it? I would look up the specific voyage like I was going to make a new booking. In that process there's a link where you can see examples of flights. If those show up, there's something wrong with your booking I think. Unfortunately that means a call to your TA if you have one or, a call to Princess (shudder).

I followed your suggestion, beg3yrs, and when clicking “flight quotes,” I get msg that flights are unavailable. So since no examples appeared, I assume it’s not my booking. Guess I’ll try again tomorrow.  Thanks for suggestions.

BTW, it’s California Coastal 10/9.  Thanks again.