Online Check in

miss-heli

My inlaws are struggling with the Azamara online check in.

They are not very computer literate and uploading a photo is just beyond them I fear.

Can this still be completed at the Terminal as before ?

TIA  

6 minutes ago, miss-heli said:

They are not very computer literate and uploading a photo is just beyond them I fear.

TIA  

Yes, they dont need to upload their photo, it can be done at the port check in, no problems. 

Edited by combine
  • Thanks 1

I did online check-in about 10 days ago and have printed my boarding pass. However, I am still unable to print my luggage tags. Anyone know why this would be, it says that they are "processing". It's not a big deal, I know I can just get tags at the port.

Edited by joyride

13 hours ago, miss-heli said:

TIA  

Pre-covid we uploaded photos, but they were not required as everyone was being photographed at the time of boarding.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roberts2005 said:

None of what I did online was asked for when we checked in in Monte Carlo for the Onward.  No one asked for our boarding passes.   Everything was done again at counter including credit cards.

Interesting.  I have been frustrated that Online checkin is still not available to me for our June 4 cruise from Athens.  Our TA checked with Azamara and was told "soon".  Maybe I shouldn't worry about it.  Although, I don't know where else to find our assigned boarding time.

2 hours ago, kristapb said:

Interesting.  I have been frustrated that Online checkin is still not available to me for our June 4 cruise from Athens.  Our TA checked with Azamara and was told "soon".  Maybe I shouldn't worry about it.  Although, I don't know where else to find our assigned boarding time.

Ours has just come online for June 4th. Our boarding time is 1.30 to 4, so it looks like they’re not staggering times. 

As I mentioned before, I did my check-in, and I have my boarding pass, but still do not have Luggage tags or "cruise documents" to print. Curious, what are the "Cruise documents"? We are 15 dalys now from the cruise on Pursuit.

4 hours ago, joyride said:

As I mentioned before, I did my check-in, and I have my boarding pass, but still do not have Luggage tags or "cruise documents" to print. Curious, what are the "Cruise documents"? We are 15 dalys now from the cruise on Pursuit.

The cruise document comprises a small leaflet with the itinerary, details of how to get to the port and a cut out luggage tag! Years ago we waited in anticipation for the cruise documents in a faux leather wallet with details of all you need to know before boarding! 

5 hours ago, joyride said:

With the cruise documents you get your luggage tags and a paper where you have to confirm how you are going to settle your account onboard.

You get also the address of the port.

Ivi

• Like 1