Excursion Refund on Crown Princess

mlh0500

On the excursions you had already paid for and will miss due to the rerouting, has anyone received a refund ?  I have called Princess twice and was told 'soon'. I started a few weeks ago...  I have $800 tied up and would like to get it back !  lol. At this point I am thinking of calling credit card and disputing the charge. 

13 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Don't dispute until you're almost at the end of the time limit for your CC. If you dispute and Princess is working on your refund, it could slow down or stop the process.

I had an issue (not nearly the same problem). I disputed, and never did get my $$ back.

That's interesting...  thanks for the info !  I paid for the excursions months ago so they are already paid for but...  maybe I should wait it out a little longer.  Frustrating that all I get from Princess is 'soon', and I quote. lol

When I talked to a princess rep, they said the refunds are typically processed in 3-5 days and it can then take up to 30 days to show with the credit card. But that due to the high volume of refunds, the process was going slower…. So who knows.

Currently on the Crown, I have received one of my excursion refunded but not the other 2.  I got a copy of my folio from guest services and it shows all of the cancellations and money due back to me via the card they were charged to. She said it could take 10-15 days but the documentation appears to be correct.