Embarkation Times?

coondog99

I think it depends on how many platinum/diamond cruisers are on the cruise and if they all checked in early.  We're platinum and I did our check in at midnight and got the first time available for our Freedom cruise - 10:00 am, A1 boarding zone.  But our son (gold) and DIL (red) were on Liberty last weekend and had 9:30 with A1 boarding.  Our two previous cruises were on Mardi Gras and we had 10:00 am with A1 once and A3 the other time.  Others cruising with us (blue/gold) had 11:00 and 11:30 check in times.

• Like 1

It will vary from ship to ship and week to week.  Some ships have different starting check in times than others.  It will also vary depending on how many platinum/diamond guests there are and what slots are available after their two day window.  We are platinum and have done three cruises since the restart.  We have been able to get A1 and the first check in slot on each, which has been either 9:30 or 10:00 depending on the ship.  I have spoken with some others who were not platinum and they were still able to get one of the first slots, again depending on the ship.  On ships like Mardi Gras I wouldn't expect that to be the case as there are probably many more platinum / diamond guests.

• Like 1

I think you may be talking about arrival appointments which for me have ranged from 10-12pm depending on the port for the four ships I've been on since the restart. Actual embarkation for me has been in the 11:20-11:45 range on all of them. I'm platinum.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1