Oasis - Ocean view with large balcony

Cruise booked on Oasis for Jan 2023.  Will be cruising with my hubby and 2 kiddos - considering upgrading to the large balcony cabin so there is more room for all of us, however wondering if there is also extra seating?  Does anyone know if there are foot stools with the chairs in the large balcony cabins?  Would just be nice for all of us to be able to sit out there, otherwise there is really no point to it. 

Thanks! 

1 minute ago, Jerda said:

I meant more room - on the balcony  - we don't spend much time in the cabin, just hoped to maybe be able to eat breakfast out there. 

What you get on the balcony is a crap shoot but the cabin attendant can get you just about anything you are missing. If you are not wedded to the ocean view, you can save some money and get a bigger balcony by getting one of the xx629/xx229 CP balconies.

• Like 1

Honestly I doubt that you would even appreciably notice any difference in the size of an OVB w/large balcony.  I don’t think there’s enough of a difference to make it worth any more $$. Besides, the larger balcony is a trade-off for a smaller room. Not worth it, IMO.