Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I remember when JH released these and said they’d sellout in 15 minutes 

9860ADFE-029E-48C7-B85F-D578927C4803.jpeg

Like Seinfeld said: limited editions are limited to the number they can sell. The same applies to the "art" auctions 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I would think whatever they have to do can be done before you get there. I don’t think you check your own bags in at the airport. I think that’s done for you before you get there unless I’m misunderstanding it.

I'd have to know more. For now, I wouldn't want to fly on a plane with Port Valet bags in the hold.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

I wasn't suggesting you order one, someone else did yesterday.

i wasn’t suggesting that you suggested I should suggest they make one. Just answering the question asked. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

i wasn’t suggesting that you suggested I should suggest they make one. Just answering the question asked. 

Are you suggesting that he suggested that you suggested he suggested you suggest they make one?

• Haha 13

19 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Like Seinfeld said: limited editions are limited to the number they can sell. The same applies to the "art" auctions 😉 

But those are numbered. That’s just 1300 something. I’m pretty sure that’s one of the original numbers he advertised. And he’d have a lot of ticked off people if he said there would be 1500 and he sold 15,000

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

The chicken legs caught my eye but it’s just as burnt and hard as it looks on the outside. I got maybe three good bites of chicken on the inside.

The thing I did like there are the two little fried things.

493318F3-E63B-4FDF-9439-2FE5D3CA94D9.jpeg

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

The comedy isn't my concern. It's his taking tips on the piano that's questionable. When he takes the mic from a paid contract employee (and possibly direct their tips his way ) there's breach of contract and it's not polite to hog another's limelight unless asked to do so.

I can see that. Quite possible. Maybe they have an arrangement worked out. I know his comedy shows are separately booked, so he’s not taking stage time from the comics in Punchliners. 
All I absolutely know is they are doing quite the CD shuffle and lots of fun squad members are getting moved up faster than precovid. Stewart on the Liberty was training a new comedy club host so he could move up. Jake, is a new CD, a came back postcovid as just a Fun Squad member. Same as Andy. 

• Like 3