EDocs show “Prepaid Gratuities: No” but am on All Included

Veinless

Our EDocs PDF on the Celebrity site shows no prepaid gratuities, but our receipt from our big box TA shows “complimentary gratuities”. We are in a suite with the All Included package. Is this something to be concerned about?

That is for bookings where someone has specifically paid grats in advance. I remember pre-AI declining that option during booking. The notation in your booking might be there because some people don't get AI and may or may not choose to prepay.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:35 AM, Veinless said:

It’s so confusing! It said Yes for the May 22nd barnacle cruise, but now says no when I moved the booking to June. 

Be on guard.    For our cruise in April on Apex, when my group moved the sailing to Apex from another, two couples in our group had all their perks fall into the abyss.   It took their TA some work to get them re-applied.    They should naturally follow but Celebrity IT is pretty sketchy. 

• Like 1

I suggest asking your TA and getting them to check. We were on the Equinox in April and had all included. I didn’t notice my edocs docs said no to prepaid gratuities (I saw it after the issue). On day 2 of the cruise, gratuities started showing up on our account. I called guest relations and he said we didn’t have prepaid gratuities, even though I told him we had all included. I had to take my invoice down to show them the All Included promo and there is nothing they can do, they had to call head office to see why the promo wasn’t added to my account (ends up it was just missed by mistake). They did get ahold of head office and got it fixed. I wish I had saw that before the trip and fixed it instead of dealing with it on the cruise.