QV new cabins

Alslc

I''ll start the discussion by saying I think the suites in question are the aft suites on deck 8 (8174, 8176, 8178, 8179 and 8181). These suites were apparently graded as Penthouse Suites (Q4) following QV's 2017 refit but were later changed to Queens Suites (Q5/Q6).

These earlier threads may be of some help concerning how those suites have changed categories.

Victoria and Elizabeth Q3 or Q4?

QV or QE Queens Grill Cabin Advise Please

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, bluemarble said:

I''ll start the discussion by saying I think the suites in question are the aft suites on deck 8 (8174, 8176, 8178, 8179 and 8181). These suites were apparently graded as Penthouse Suites (Q4) following QV's 2017 refit but were later changed to Queens Suites (Q5/Q6).

These earlier threads may be of some help concerning how those suites have changed categories.

Victoria and Elizabeth Q3 or Q4?

QV or QE Queens Grill Cabin Advise Please

You are entirety correct. We were in 8178 that was originally a Q4 but now a Q6. I  e rebooked those cabins twice since but avoided the corner ones that have the wrap round balconies but a smaller suite. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/15/2022 at 5:33 PM, Stu UK said:

You are entirety correct. We were in 8178 that was originally a Q4 but now a Q6. I  e rebooked those cabins twice since but avoided the corner ones that have the wrap round balconies but a smaller suite. 

Does anyone happen to know if this cabin still looks like this please?

On 5/14/2022 at 6:27 PM, Alslc said:

Hi all

can you please confirm where are the refitted QG cabins on the QV? I read different info, somewhere it says they are Q4, elsewhere Q5/6.

For info, decks six and seven also have rejigged  aft cabins.

On 5/16/2022 at 2:33 AM, Stu UK said:

8178 is beautifully appointed. I enjoyed my time in it. However, the coffee table is quite large, making the sitting area a little cramped. The marble bathroom and large shower made up for it. Next QG on QV I’ll certainly book a remodelled aft suite again.