What are the best beaches especially not looking for big crowds?

Luke916

1 hour ago, ajtraveler66 said:

We did a day pass at the Elbow Beach.  It was a wonderful day!

Elbow Beach Resort is closed so there are no day passes at the hotel. Their part of the beach has been closed off. There has been a food truck at the public part of Elbow Beach this summer  with rental chairs but not sure if it will be open after labour day. 

Edited by Charles4515

16 hours ago, njhorseman said:

When? The hotel has been closed since early 2020.

Man.... I hate to hear that.  We hope to return to Bermuda and were looking to go back there.  I remember there was a restaurant there at the beach.  Mickey's or something like that.  Hopefully it didn't go under as well.  DANG COVID.

Maybe when we return, someone will have that place 'up and running' again.  I was never in the hotel.  We just took advantage of their beach day package.

Just now, ajtraveler66 said:

Man.... I hate to hear that.  We hope to return to Bermuda and were looking to go back there.  I remember there was a restaurant there at the beach.  Mickey's or something like that.  Hopefully it didn't go under as well.  DANG COVID.

Maybe when we return, someone will have that place 'up and running' again.  I was never in the hotel.  We just took advantage of their beach day package.

IT WAS IN 2016  ... SORRY, I LEFT THAT OUT.

1 hour ago, ajtraveler66 said:

Mickey's is closed but apparently another restaurant that is part of what they call the Lido Complex is reportedly open.

1 hour ago, njhorseman said:

Mickey's is closed but apparently another restaurant that is part of what they call the Lido Complex is reportedly open.

Mickey's closed because of hurricane damage. It was supposed to reopen with a new concept this summer but it hasn't yet. Seabreeze is the restaurant that is open. They reopened in the spring. 

Edited by Charles4515