Flights by Celebrity - Question

JC3389

Hi,

Sorry for the silly question - first time booking with celebrity.

Does anybody know when you can manage your Flights by Celebrity booking directly with the airline? We booked flights through celebrity and have been given an easyJet reference but when we go onto easyJet website and click "manage booking", it just returns with "unknown reference/booking".

It is 55 days until our cruise, so I imagine they are simply not open for managing the booking yet, but its very unclear when this will change? We have the reference number and our invoice says we can manage the booking directly with Easyjet using that reference.  

If anyone has any ideas or past experience, that would be great. 

I would call Celebrity Air to make sure you have the correct reference locator. There is nothing special about a reference locator from Celebrity Air so there is no reason for Easy Jet not to find it. 

Usually at the latest it is available at final payment.    Many of my bookings 9 months out with carriers like United, AA etc I could book the seats immediately

One suggestion make sure you are using the Airline Booking Number and not Flights by Celebrity Booking number.   They should have given you both.

• Like 1