Bliss or Encore Haven

Salf777

So have done the Haven on Breakaway, Escape, Jade, Epic. Just got off the Breakaway and the Haven was nice but not the best. Looking to book another cruise and enjoy being on the ship so considering the Bliss or Encore. Anyone been on both Havens? Which is your preference 

Hi there!  My husband and I have been in the Haven on both the Bliss and the Encore. We were very spoiled! Our most recent cruise was 4/17-5/8/22 Panama Canal. Fabulous! The Haven on the Encore is virtually identical to the Bliss. We  cruised on the Bliss in the Haven 3 times so far, a Panama Canal cruise and twice to Alaska. I would rate them equal to one another on these beautiful ships!  We have occupied a penthouse, a two bedroom villa and most recently an owner's suite. Beautiful surroundings, extremely comfy bed & bedding, very gracious staff, delicious food & entertainment and wonderful itinerary. Enjoy!

• Like 1

We’ve done Bliss once and Encore twice since November.  Physically, both Havens are nearly identical.  The big difference that will make or break either one is which crew are on board and which butler is assigned to you.  The current Encore Haven crew are fabulous, so if you are looking for a cruise in the next few weeks that’s what I’d go with.  For further out, there’s no predicting who will be where, so just book the one with the better dates and itinerary.

• Like 1