Dailies/Schedules on Celebrity?

Cinderellie

Hi, new Celebrity cruiser here, and not having cruised in 4 years... here's a question. 

How do you learn about daily activities on the Celebrity Summit? Are there printed dailies still, or is it all electronic, on your phone?

Thanks!

Mary Ellen

Both.  It will all be in the app (and should start showing up in the app a week or so before your cruise) but you should also receive a printed daily schedule in your cabin.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cinderellie said:

Hi, new Celebrity cruiser here, and not having cruised in 4 years... here's a question. 

How do you learn about daily activities on the Celebrity Summit? Are there printed dailies still, or is it all electronic, on your phone?

Thanks!

Mary Ellen

You will receive a daily on your bed each evening.   You can also access on your smart phone.,   One thing nice about the electronic version is you can filter by interest on top left    Default are Recommended.

• Thanks 1

We like/rely on the printed”daily “ left each evening. I use a highliter to mark what i am most interested in doing…fold and keep it with me during the day…a quick reference when I lose track of time/events.  Spouse does the same and occasionally we meet up.  🤣🤣