Web Check In

Was going to add my passport information on web-check in but do not get through, tells me to contact my Agent. Have booked with icruise and e-mails to my agents are returned, have tried all kind of other e-mail-combination I could come up with unsuccessfully. Will never book through an agency again. Is MSC check-in only open at a certain date before departure? By the way I am not alone with problems with an agency. my friend booked a World Cruise and her agent is not working at the agency any longer and she is getting no promised answers back for questions asked by phone.

Just a thought - double check your passport information.  Perhaps you are keying in a wrong number or something.  Seems odd that it would be happening with both lines otherwise.  

As to not using a TA again, I would suggest looking at agencies that are brick and mortar or staffed with live humans that will take your booking and respond via phone for support v email only.  On-line agencies often don't provide that basic service.  A TA should act as your advocate to support you directly with these types of issues and would typically be the easiest source for resolution.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Just a thought - double check your passport information.  Perhaps you are keying in a wrong number or something.  Seems odd that it would be happening with both lines otherwise.  

As to not using a TA again, I would suggest looking at agencies that are brick and mortar or staffed with live humans that will take your booking and respond via phone for support v email only.  On-line agencies often don't provide that basic service.  A TA should act as your advocate to support you directly with these types of issues and would typically be the easiest source for resolution.

Yeah, possible. Had weird situation myself. On Royal Site for years it wouldnt take my States Enhanced DL numbers that inc an H for my name. So every yr would leave the H off when checking in online

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Thanks 1