Menus

smj777

Just returned from Brittania cruise, one thing that I haven't seen mentioned on here is that no longer are menus available outside the MDRs or the buffet. It was nice to see what was on at  night before deciding where to eat. You are only given a menu when you go into the restaurant. As there is no menu posted outside the buffet, people have to wander around to see what is available. Having said that, despite reduced menu choices, all the food we had on board was excellent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thinking about times we have passed the menu notice boards outside the Mdr & buffet, 

we have stopped to read them and if we were spotted by some of the other passengers ,

I would say more often than not a few would stop and hover over our shoulder .

With what has /is going off in the cruise world maybe they are trying to avoid people 

getting close to each other .  They will have some reason for doing so.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, smj777 said:

Just returned from Brittania cruise, one thing that I haven't seen mentioned on here is that no longer are menus available outside the MDRs or the buffet. It was nice to see what was on at  night before deciding where to eat. You are only given a menu when you go into the restaurant. As there is no menu posted outside the buffet, people have to wander around to see what is available. Having said that, despite reduced menu choices, all the food we had on board was excellent.

On Britannia there are on the portrait wall mounted TV screens for the current day.