Theatre Showtimes on Enchanted Princess

Minnie29

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

And your opinion was ??

Well I didn't go to Rock opera as I've seen it so many times and bored of it ...& Five skys we actually quite like from a technical point of view ...we have seen this maybe 5 /6 times ...sometimes all of the set is not available on choppy sea days as they are big set pieces...and we have found to get the best out of the digital screens then sit in the middle half way up the theatre to get the best out all the screens....

I have seen people leaving as it's not a traditional singing & dancing stage show which I love also ,but is different and we like it ....there I said it each to their own...and your opinion if you wish to share as I am genuinely interested ?

6 hours ago, fishnchips said:

Just off Enchanted ...8pm&10pm for theatre.

Rock opera and Five skies 

who was doing the rock opera, please?

16 minutes ago, johnnylikely said:

LOVED 5 Skies- it felt quite edgy and modern which I love (Gaga, Little Mix, Imagine Dragons music!). Not sure how it would be received with the Princess demographic

I would love it!

2 hours ago, fishnchips said:

I have seen people leaving as it's not a traditional singing & dancing stage show which I love also ,but is different and we like it ....there I said it each to their own...and your opinion if you wish to share as I am genuinely interested ?

We watched both the shows two times and although we didn't leave, my DH & I both weren't as thrilled with the new type of modern music. I really haven heard of the many people who didn't love it but on our next cruise I think we'll just skip it & get a drink at the Wake View bar & enjoy the sunset. 

• Like 1