Laundry & Dry Cleaning in Yacht Club

MAGSMFC

1 hour ago, MAGSMFC said:

Can anyone please tell me if you are entitled to free laundry and dry cleaning in the Yacht Club on Seaview.

Many thanks.

No,

Pre purchase the package before you sail. I was on last month.

We always do that. Keep in mind you must use whole package as one. No splitting.

2 hours ago, kernow said:

No laundry included but our butler on Virtuosa last week told us we could get 4 things ironed for free.

I think only for YC and generally for formal nights though I suspect they don't mind which day/night this is done.

50 minutes ago, Raj.K said:

I think only for YC and generally for formal nights though I suspect they don't mind which day/night this is done.

Yes, she just told us on the first day, we never used it. Can't remember it being mentioned last year.

29 minutes ago, kernow said:

Yes, she just told us on the first day, we never used it. Can't remember it being mentioned last year.

I know this has been the case for a number of years. But MSC don't necessarily systematically remind you of all the Privileges you have in YC or as VC members.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MAGSMFC said:

Thanks for your replies. I can see they do a 20 piece deal per cruise but cant find a price.  Do they do a 40 piece deal as well.

Many thanks.

It may vary, of course, but on my current booked cruises, it is showing 10, 20, and 40 piece packages at $28, $38, and $49.  There are 20 and 20 piece baby packages for $23 and $35.

1 hour ago, JAGR said:

It may vary, of course, but on my current booked cruises, it is showing 10, 20, and 40 piece packages at $28, $38, and $49.  There are 20 and 20 piece baby packages for $23 and $35.

I am probably getting my loyalty perks among cruise lines confused, but, doesn't MSC Diamond/Black status provide free laundry?  

30 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

I am probably getting my loyalty perks among cruise lines confused, but, doesn't MSC Diamond/Black status provide free laundry?  

No, its NCL that has that Platinum or higher perk.

I also will get it on Princess coming up but I have the Penthouse Suite.

Edited by mscdivina2016

39 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Elite plus on Celebrity get  two bags of laundry free plus 1 dry clean item.

45 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

It may have, but not now.  I think the best they offer is a discount of 15%.

2 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

its NCL that has that Platinum or higher perk.

I am a 5 Star Mariner on HAL and have enjoyed this perk many, many times.  As an Elite Captain's Circle Member on Princess, I am almost certain that I was able to take advantage of this as well.